Saturday, March 21, 2009

highly in-demand

Here’s a pictorial account of some things that kept me occupied during the hiatus of my blogging.

There was the IT Week which I emceed thrice in the span of the 5-day event. First was the opening program, then the IT Quizzes held the next day which, I must say was the most demanding part since separate quiz sets were held for every year level. And since I belong to the seniors, I was quizmaster for the other 3 levels and that meant reading set of 25 questions per year level, twice.

















































Our instructors mandated our participation in the quizzes so somebody else had to be quizmaster while I competed in the senior category where eventually I was winner with 2-question lead. Considering that two of my classmates were the official quizzers who represent our school in regional competitions, it’s quite a surprise that I won! Must be my lucky day; the cash prize was 300% ROI for my registration fee.

Part of celebration of our school’s Founding Anniversary which coincided with the IT Week was a seminar for graduating students. It featured talks on preparing a résumé, handling job interviews and work ethics. Again, I was emcee.





























































And in the afternoon of the same day was the closing and awarding program of the IT Week. That explains why I’m wearing the same thing minus the jacket.




















































































I don’t know why they do not seem to get tired of me as program host. I’m highly in-demand. Hope I become ‘highest paid‘ too.