Monday, April 28, 2008

Status Quo: The Premier

I've noticed recently that my IM contacts frequently react to my status messages. My cousins for instance would either send me a message or ask me personally on weekends the story behind a certain status message.

Then the idea bulb lit up: it gotta be a regular section here in my blog so that once and for all, people will know about the "Status Quo".





Status Quo debuts with...

"Too dry"

Publicity: A friend who'd relocated somewhere else thought that we're experiencing drought here in the city due to the summer heat while a former classmate left me a rather surprising message - the "f" swear that is. I don't know if that's some spam, or she had mistaken me for some foe, or I've rekindled some bad experience of hers with that phrase, or maybe it's just her way of saying "hi" after a long while.

Status Quo: A fingerprint scanner was installed in our building recently to be tested for timekeeping and we are enrolling our fingerprints to the database. As I was having my left index finger scanned, it displayed the "Too dry!" error message. Eventually, I had my left thumb enrolled instead while for the right hand, it's the index finger

No comments: