Friday, August 8, 2008

Trees for a Birthday Gift

For the second consecutive year, a tree-planting activity was organized through the efforts of our Ecology Center as part of the celebration of the birthday of our incumbent Chairman.

Despite the grilling heat and blinding glare of the sun, this one had been more fun. Last year, our department was assigned in a shady part and had planted a few seedlings hence the only challenge was maintaining balance while working on the slope. Recently, we were assigned in a longer stretch and had planted more than 10 Fire tree seedlings. A double-decked bus brought us and other employees to and fro our respective areas.

Ok, it may seem in the pictures that I was not very cooperative but I swear I planted 3 seedlings myself.

I hope to see those trees sturdy and full of red-orange flowers in years



1 comment:

Jason Roth said...

Look you being all supportive of the environment. Great job.