Thursday, December 24, 2009

Secret Santa

We had agreed to do the Secret Santa tradition every other day, a week before our department’s Christmas party.

We started with something red and I got this...

From gifts09


I think it’s the most beautifully wrapped thing that day so I guessed that my secret Santa could be a female

From gifts09


Next was something sweet. I got another Washington apple, except it’s in office paper. “Seems that my Santa wouldn’t want me to call in sick because of the apple-a-day-keeps-the-doctor-away slogan; could she be my boss?” I mulled

Finally, it has to be something cute. Anonymous Santa gave me this cell phone charm

From gifts09


And when our identities were revealed during our Christmas Party, my Santa happened to be none other than my friend, Jing.

From gifts09




So, my intuition about my Santa being a female was right all along. And the second apple also stirred my suspicion because she was absent that day but the gift with my name was in the drop box by the time I came in; I don’t find gifts for me until after lunch. Jing is the only one whose official schedule is an hour later than ours.

And her ultimate gift is a convertible shirt, again wrapped so beautifully



Thanks a lot!



No comments: