Saturday, December 19, 2009

gift shopping 101: a wish list

It’s barely a week before Christmas but rush shopping won’t be necessary actually because I believe in random gifting all year round. The advantage on the giver’s part however is the holiday sale. (I’m being very helpful you see?)

With their current collections, I would like…

  • A shirt, a jacket or pants from Mint
  • A top or an outerwear from Solo
  • Anything from Folded & Hung
  • Undercover boxers (size L) and Revolt jeans by Penshoppe
  • This, this or this shirt from Shirts.ph in white color please

Standard size for clothing unless specified: M-L for tops and 34 for pants


I’ll post updates about additions to or omissions from these in case I already own any. But until then, consider it pending.

Happy holidays!

No comments: