Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Pre-Valentine's Day Accomplishment

Done reading S. Meyer’s ‘New Moon’ .That checks one of the goals I set to accomplish this year. Great! I’ve successfully raced against the release of its movie by November.

But then only recently I realized that as far as the objective is concerned, it’s been long accomplished with the ‘The Da Vinci Code’. And just a few weeks ago the poster of ‘Inkheart’ at the theater reminded me that I had read it a couple of years ago. Anyway at least I’ve proven that I could adhere to my goals.

Here’s an excerpt from the book suited for Valentine’s Day…

“Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars – points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. Nothing had changed but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore” – Edward Cullen

2 comments:

Jason Roth said...

I have to admit that I haven't ready any of Stephanie Meyer's books yet. My wife just started. She seems to like them.

oxygen said...

@iVegasFamily: If she'd completed the saga, she's lucky. I had to wait for more than a month before my reservations came. I still don't have books 3 and 4 :'(